jueves, 6 de enero de 2011

Just things

The night is a train and a bell. I sleep next to a hydraulics bomb. There is a huge tree which crosses the dreams roads. The sun looks like your eyes little girl! The South’ nails scratch my head. Things that I tell you in the insomnia hours. I go up to the roof sometimes. My home is enclosed by a wire. Just because, just things that I tell you. From the roof I can see a mountain. Y bought a ladder yesterday. I go to the balcony from the window. The neighborhood’ dogs bark. I have a little transmitter, a flower and a little juggler in my entrails. My veins light in the nights. They are like little incandescent tubes. They are like red hot wires burning me. I cannot be still. I wish I could empty. I wish I was another embalmed monkey. I swear that I cannot dodge and weave this sadness of not having you. Our love is a blue ray galloping in the sky. I found a 60 bus ticket in an old book. I am tired of being in the gravel. I slip all the time. The world has got Cancer. Did I tell you that I love you? Things that I tell you not to tell you… in the hollow, that you miss, the world fits.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario